This lemon tart is quite easy to make and has always the must terrific effect on guests!
Check out the video recipe:
You can also find the video recipe of the pie dough.
- A pie dough (recipe here)
- 130 gr cane organic Sugar (preferable but not essential)
- 4 eggs
- 60g creme fraîche (heavy cream)
- 3 lemons (grated zest + juice) I also like to add the zest of half a tangerine.
- Preheat your oven at 200°C (390°F)
- Stir the sugar and lemon zest (and tangerine if you are using some) together so it will infuse and get a nice flavor.
- Flour your counter and roll out the dough. Here, I use a rectangle mold but it works just as fine with a round classic one.
- Put your dough in your mold on top of a parchment paper (so it won't stick and it'll be easier to take out once it's baked)
- Make some holes in the dough with a fork or a knife. Cover with another parchment paper and spread some beans or rice on top. Bake the dough for 10minutes.
- Take the beans and parchment paper out and bake for another 5 minutes.
- In a mixing ball, stir together: the sugar and zest mixture and the eggs.
- Beat until it's foamy. About 5 minutes.
- Add the creme fraîche and lemon juice and mix again.
- Pour this preparation on the pie shell and bake for 15 minutes.
- The top must get darker. Let cool and take out of the mold.
- ET VOiLÀ!