This recipe comes directly from an island which makes me feel cosy inside just talking about it: Mauritius Island. A place of white sand, deep clear blue sea, warm and heavenly sunny...
Ok i'm stopping right here. Not trying to be a jerk. Or maybe a little.
Jokes apart, I figured a little fresh and sunny recipe wasn't gonna be bad with this indecised weather.
This fish salad is super easy, healthy and delicious. It makes a very tasty entrée.
(Just a little warning: don't make this recipe on a date's night because I'm not sure the combination of raw onions and fry garlic will help the romantic mood :p )
- serve 4 -
- 500 gr Sea bream fish fillet (or any white fish)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tomato
- 40 gr spring onions
- 1/2 tsp chili
- 2 garlic cloves
- 20 gr ginger
- Olive oil
- juice of half a green lemon
- salt and pepper
- Start by marinated the fish with salt, pepper, chopped ginger and garlic.
- Pour a little oil in a pan and fry the fish. About 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Shred the fish and leave to cool.
- Chop onions, spring onions, cilantro, tomato and chili.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Add lemon juice and salt if needed.
- ET VOiLA ! (told you it was super easy)