I am sorry. I really am. It's just that I can't help myslef. It's almost beyond my control. I keep posting recipes who are really good for your mouth but not so good for your thighs. I promess, the next post will be healthy (Fortunatly, I also wrote "and my love for baking" to the healthy, organic pitch in the blog presentation. This makes me feel a bit less guilty)
Plus, as you may all know, I have wayyyyy more clicks when I post decadent food. Please, leave me some comments. This will help the mood to keep blogging (Is that even a word? If it is I say the world is way out of control)
Oh BROWNiES BROWNiES, BROWNiES !!!!!!!!!! On their own (frozen, cold, hot from the pan) brownies are already amazing but add vanilla icream and caramel sauce and your favorite dessert will no longer be cheescake or tarte tatin. I feel like eating the picture up here. Ok. Stop. Calm down. Take a deep breath. Everything is going to be ok.
You can make this brownie recipe just the way it is, no ice cream or caramel and they will already be amazing. You will only need one bowl and it's such a simple recipe. The best if you ask me. Lightly crunchy on the outside and a bit chewy gooey yummy inside.
- 85 gr unsweetened chocolate, roughly chopped
- 85 gr all-purpose flour
- 115 gr butter
- 250 gr sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- a pinch of flaky sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (350°F).
- In a pan over medium low eat, gently melt chocolate and butter. (microwave or bain-marie works as well)
- Transfer chocolate and butter mixture to a bowl or make the batter in the pan (less dishes!!)
- Stir sugar + vanilla extract.
- Add egg, one at a time.
- Finally stir in flour.
- Butter a square baking pan or put parchement paper on the bottom of the pan (my favorite option) so the cake won't stick. Don't skip this or you will have a hard time unmolding the brownie.
- With a spoon, scrape batter into bakingpan.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out batter-free.
- Let cool and cut into desired size. If you’re like me, you will prefer these and all brownies, cold or even frozen. But I bet you’re normal and will just eat them hot from the pan.
- ET VOiLA !