Not much to say today except that this meat balls recipe is sOoo easy to make and sOoo tasty it's a pleasure to cook them. You just have to mix all ingredients together and grill them. You can use any herbs you like. (I personnaly have a thing for mint). No fat added.
I am usually not a huge meat eater and no meat balls can compete with my grandma's recipe but in a very different way this are earning there way into the selective world of "often made" recipes. Maybe they will enter your world as well...
-make 15 to 20 balls-
- 600 gr ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 garlic cloves
- half a cup of chopped: mint + basil + parsley + chives
- a pinch of chili pepper flakes
- salt & pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl : ground meat + egg + chopped garlic + herbs + chili pepper flakes + salt & pepper.
- With an icecream scoop or by hand, form little balls (about the size of a golf ball).
- Heat grill pan over medium high eat (wait for the grill to be very hot) and cook meat balls about 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve right away!
- Et VOiLA !